I WROTE A BOOK REVIEW!!

   

Hello everyone!

    This week our homework for Education Technology course was to write and publish an article about the books we recommended on the wiki page that our teacher opened for us. The book I chose for this assignment was 'Of Mice and Men’. For the book review, I wrote the plot summary without spoilers and some fun facts about the book.



    The writing part was easy, but I had a little difficulty with pictures, tables and alignment. But after some time I spent trying to figure out what I had to do in front of the computer, I think I got over the whole thing quite well.

    It was fun to write about a book I loved. If you have not read the book I mentioned, you can go to the book review I wrote from the link I embed below. Hope you'll like it.

See you next time!! 

   Click here to read my book review.                                                         

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your review. Can't wait for your new post. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY FIRST PODCAST

LET'S CREATE DIGITAL BOARDS!