'TILL NEXT TIME, GOODBYE

 


    Before I take this course my view about technology integration in English language teaching was not exactly the same as my current view. Of course I was aware of the fact that technology is an important part of our lives and integrating it in many areas can be beneficial and helpful. but to be honest, I didn't think technology can be as productive as it is fun for educational purposes. Maybe it's because I haven't witnessed such things before. I had not done the assignment examples I did for this course before. Thanks to this course, I realized that there are many educational, efficient and entertaining ways of teaching through technology. 

    I did many tasks for this course this semester. Some of them were easy for me and some were relatively more difficult. When I think about it, I guess the one I liked the most was to prepare a poster. I really enjoyed preparing my music-themed magazine cover. The one I liked the least might be preparing a public service announcement. It was sure was a good and instructive project, but the preparation phase was a bit difficult for me. 

    But regardless, I am grateful for what I learned through this course this semester. I learned many technology-based educational methods that I can use in my English language teaching classes in the future. I can't wait to use these methods that I learned with my students one day. 

Maybe see you again if I continue blogging. Until that time stay safe and keep learning.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I WROTE A BOOK REVIEW!!

MY FIRST PODCAST

LET'S CREATE DIGITAL BOARDS!