MY FIRST PODCAST

 







Hello!! 
This week my assignment for Educational Technology course was publishing a podcast. Even though I enjoy listening to podcasts, I never thought of publishing a podcast myself. I recorded a podcast episode through this lecture, albeit in amatory. 
    I had a hard time at first, as I had not tried streaming podcasts before. But as I worked on it and tried new methods, I also experienced the fun part. I tried to do my best within the time given to me.
    I wanted the question I was going to ask for the podcast to be especially about English education. And for this task, I asked ten different people the same question: What do you think is the biggest deficiency in English education in your country? 
    Thank you to everyone who answered my question for creating this podcast. And I hope you like it too.

If you are a good podcast listener, you can write your podcast suggestions in the comments section.
See you next time!

Comments

  1. Amazing post! My fav podcasts are Wild 'Til 9, Pretty Basic and You Can Sit with Us. You should check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I WROTE A BOOK REVIEW!!

LET'S CREATE DIGITAL BOARDS!