I PUBLISHED A MAGAZINE, I MEAN KIND OF...

 



Hello everyone!!

    This week I’m back with a very aesthetic project. This week our assignment was to create a digital poster. Among the options, I chose to make a magazine cover  that looked  the most fun for me to prepare. I chose Sofia Karlberg, one of my favorite singers, as the cover model. And I completed the assignment on Canva.

    To be honest, among all the assignments I’ve done for the Educational Technology course this year, this is probably my favorite. Making a music magazine cover was even more fun than I thought at first. I should also mention that the ease of use of the Canva website for which I prepared the cover of the magazine has a great effect on this. If you want to make digital posters easily, I highly recommend Canva.

    Creating a digital poster is definitely a method I can use with future students. I'm sure they will have as much fun preparing their homework as I do.  

And here’s my cover: 


Also if you want to listen to Sofia Karlberg you can click here
See you next time!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I WROTE A BOOK REVIEW!!

MY FIRST PODCAST

LET'S CREATE DIGITAL BOARDS!