A VISUAL LEARNING CLASSIC: INFOGRAPHIC





Hello everyone

    My task for Educational Technology course this week was to create an infographic. For those who dont know what infograhic means,  according to the Oxford English Dictionary, an infographic  is “a visual representation of information or data.”  I used Canva to prepare this assignment.

    Infographics we needed to prepare were supposed to be about online higher education in Turkey during the pandemic. I did research on this topic and took notes that I thought were important.  You can see all of them below, in the infographic I prepared.

    I also wrote some tips that I thought could help to be successful and productive in online education during this difficult period.  If you want to learn more tips on this topic, you can find the resources I used here and here.

    Researching a topic and visualizing it can be an instructive and fun method for my future students so I will definitely recommend it to them.

See you next time!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I WROTE A BOOK REVIEW!!

MY FIRST PODCAST

LET'S CREATE DIGITAL BOARDS!