I HAVE AN ANNOUCEMENT!

 



Hello everyone!!!

    This time I am here with another project. Me and my group mates decided to make a Public Service Announcement. The topic we selected for the project is Daily Prevention Actions for Covid-19.

    We mostly used Canva for this Project. We also found royalty-free videos that we used on PSA on Pexels. We made a distribution of parts and voiced our own section. After making the necessary adjustments in the sound recordings, we combined the materials we prepared. 

    Since this was a group assignment and I was far from my other group friends due to the pandemic, it took a little longer than I thought to complete the project. but I think we have overcame this by using a proper plan and the necessary tools. 

    I think this is a task I can assign to my students in the future, as it is a project that I think can improve students' group work skills.    

Don't forget to check out my group mates Beyza and Ahmet's blog!

See you next time!!





Comments

  1. Great post as always! You drew attention to such important topic.
    PS: Wear masks save lives :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I WROTE A BOOK REVIEW!!

MY FIRST PODCAST

LET'S CREATE DIGITAL BOARDS!