WELCOME BACK FOLKS!

Hello eveyone

    It’s me, İlayda, your favorite(!) blogger again. I took a break from my blog after successfully completing the Educational Technology course last semester. After this short break, I am taking the Material Design in ELT course this semester. This lesson is taught by my instructor who taught Educational Technology in the last semester, so I will continue to share my tasks for this semester on this blog.

    This time, we will approach our tasks from a teacher perspective, unlike the last semester. This is something that excites me so much as I get closer to my graduation day by day. I think doing the tasks from a teacher perspective will prepare me for what I will experience with my future students.

Welcome back, we have an exciting and educational period ahead, get ready!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I WROTE A BOOK REVIEW!!

MY FIRST PODCAST

LET'S CREATE DIGITAL BOARDS!