LET'S CREATE DIGITAL BOARDS!



Hello everyone!!

    This week for my Educational Technologies course I tried Padlet. Padlet is a digital board application. We observed that the application is very useful with my friends with whom I did the homework.  It was easy to write text, add images and links to the boards. Especially, the feature of customizing your boards for yourself and making them remarkable  helped us a lot. 

    Together with my group mates, we created our digital board about unemployment. First we wrote  to our existing information about unemployment, then we stated the questions we were curious about the subject and the items we wanted to know. And in line with these questions, we did research on unemployment.

    In line with my experiences with the padlet application, I think it is effective and fun for students to share their ideas. In addition, ease of use can also be seen as an incentive for them. Padlet is definitely an application that I can use with my students in the future.

If you want to see the digital board I made with my group friends Ahmet and Ayşenur, click here. Also you can visit their blogs by clicking their names.

                                                    
See you next time!!


Comments

  1. Great post! Your board was so interesting. I'll be waiting for new posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I WROTE A BOOK REVIEW!!

MY FIRST PODCAST