SOMETHING REAL? AUGMENTED REALITY!


 

Hello everyone

    This week I am here with a quite interesting task. It is called Augmented Reality. According to Merriam-Webster augmented reality is an enhanced version of reality created by the use of technology to overlay digital information on an image of something being viewed through a device (such as a smartphone camera). Here's how did my task process go with my friend Beyza.



    Of course, first we did our research on what the task is. to tell the truth it took some time to find a free app that works to do this task. After some research we found the Assembler app. After figuring out how the application was used, it was time to choose the subject on which we will do the task. We have chosen our topic as Coronavirus so that it can be relatable to all humanity. After choosing our topic, things started to get easier. 

    We made the handout on Canva. Afterwards, we searched for informative videos for students on the subject. We found many useful videos on Youtube. Unfortunately, the Assemblr application we used did not have a picture scanning feature, so we put QR codes that Assemblr gave us on the handouts that will open videos for students. Finally, my friend Beyza made an informative video on how to scan the codes.

    Doing the task just got a little easier after we found a free app that works. As always, Canva has been a very comfortable and diverse utility to use. Augmented reality is a method that I will definitely use for my students in the future. I'm sure it will fascinates my students as much as it fascinates me.

    You can find the handouts and informative video we prepared below.

‘Till next time!!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I WROTE A BOOK REVIEW!!

MY FIRST PODCAST

LET'S CREATE DIGITAL BOARDS!