'TILL NEXT TIME, GOODBYE, AGAIN


Hello everyone

    We have come to the end of another semester. I'm proud of myself for getting this far. In this semester, I have successfully completed many tasks that I thought would be very difficult to do beforehand. I learned a lot about integrating technology into education. I discovered loads of useful websites and apps that I could use later on. I can easily say that this course has definitely helped me improve myself a lot.

     I am grateful for this lesson, especially my teacher, for all these experiences and what I learned. When I look back now, the project I had the most fun with was Webquest. The project I had the most difficulty with was augmented reality. However, each task taught me features that would make me a better equipped teacher in the future.



I happened love blogging. Even after the course ends, I can continue blogging. But that's it for now. I hope to see you again.

‘Till next time! 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I WROTE A BOOK REVIEW!!

MY FIRST PODCAST

LET'S CREATE DIGITAL BOARDS!